Sun, Sea & A beautiful lifestyle
That’s the promise of a home at Sunrise Residences. Designed for buyers interested in a luxurious home on a Mediterranean Island, Sunrise Residences offer a rare combination of the best of Cyprus.
Only 10 two-storey villas in various designs create an eye-catching gated and secure development of unique homes that are balanced in terms of architectual concept, innovative construction materials and colour scheme.
Keen investors will recognize the valuable criteria of the property; a secure destination, coastal location, high caliber design and construction. Whether you aim to but-to-sell or buy-to-rent, Sunrise Residences hold great potential.
Sun, sea and a beautiful lifestyle…
This new and sophisticated development is equally close to one of the most beautiful and unspoilt landscapes on the island and the most popular seaside resorts on the southern coast.
What you’ll find in the Vicinity of Sunrise Residences
- Ayia Napa Monastery and square
- Fishing harbour
- Nissi Beach
- Thalassa Municipal Museum
- Ayia Napa fun fair and luna park
- Bungee jumping
- Waterworld waterpark
- Cape Greco and the sea caves
- Profitis Elias chapel (Protaras)
- Ocean Aquarium (Protaras)
The actual resort of Ayia Napa is so close to its neighbours that they are often regarded as one location.
Protaras is almost an extension of Ayia Napa and often described as a miniature version of it. It is particularly popular among holidaymakers from the capital, Nicosia, many of whom either own or rent a summer home there.
Paralimni is a fully-fledged local village and the administrative centre of the Famagusta district.
Cape Greco is the signature landmark of the southeastern coast. It is part of the Natura 2000 project, a European Union initiative to preserve natural habitats and threatened species across Europe.
Best Beaches to Visit
Ayia Napa and its surroundings have the highest concentration of ‘Blue Flag’ beaches on the island. The EU ‘Blue Flag’ indicates a high level of cleanliness and organised facilities such as water sports, restaurants or snack bars and cafés. Below is a list of the most popular Blue Flag sands – visit them all, and explore the more secluded small coves in between!
- Nissi beach
- Landa beach
- Agia Thekla
- Makronissos beach
- Pernera beach
- Konnos beach
Main Towns & Airports
Approximate travel times
- Larnaca town: 30 minutes, 62km
- Larnaca International Airport: 30 minutes, 58km
- Limassol: 1 hr, 113km
- Nicosia: 50 minutes, 87km
- Paphos: 2 hrs, 179km
- Troodos mountains: 2 hrs, 156km
Explore other areas in Cyprus, by car
Distances from Sunrise Residences:
- Larnaca: approx. 62km, 30 minutes, southern coast
- Limassol: approx. 113km, 1 hour, southern coast
- Nicosia: approx. 87km, 50 minutes, the capital in the centre of Cyprus
- Paphos: approx. 179km, 2 hours, southwestern coast
- Troodos: approx. 2 hours, 156km, central mountain range