Napa Hills Residences
Welcome to Napa Hills Residences
In a prime location in Ayia Napa, a new development is taking shape: Napa Hills Residences. On a hand-picked site that is close enough to the resort centre for everyday convenience, but far enough to secure privacy, Napa Hills comprises only six detached 3-bedroom villas, each on its own plot of land.
The six 3-bedroom villas are similar in style, yet not identical, offering you a choice of three architectural types with different interior floor plans.
Napa Hills Residences Location
Napa Hills Residences meet all the criteria of a promising investment. The location is close to the sea, yet in a quiet residential setting, with easy access to the nearby villages as well as the highway access road.
View on Google Maps
Whether for your own use or for rental, Napa Hills Residences is a development that keen investors will want to keep an eye on.
What you’ll find in the Vicinity of Napa Hills Residences
- Ayia Napa Monastery and square
- Fishing harbour
- Nissi Beach
- Thalassa Municipal Museum
- Ayia Napa fun fair and luna park
- Bungee jumping
- Waterworld waterpark
- Cape Greco and the sea caves
- Profitis Elias chapel (Protaras)
- Ocean Aquarium (Protaras)
The actual resort of Ayia Napa is so close to its neighbours that they are often regarded as one location.
Protaras is almost an extension of Ayia Napa and often described as a miniature version of it. It is particularly popular among holidaymakers from the capital, Nicosia, many of whom either own or rent a summer home there.
Paralimni is a fully-fledged local village and the administrative centre of the Famagusta district.
Cape Greco is the signature landmark of the southeastern coast. It is part of the Natura 2000 project, a European Union initiative to preserve natural habitats and threatened species across Europe.
Best Beaches to Visit
Ayia Napa and its surroundings have the highest concentration of ‘Blue Flag’ beaches on the island. The EU ‘Blue Flag’ indicates a high level of cleanliness and organised facilities such as water sports, restaurants or snack bars and cafés. Below is a list of the most popular Blue Flag sands – visit them all, and explore the more secluded small coves in between!
- Nissi beach
- Landa beach
- Agia Thekla
- Makronissos beach
- Pernera beach
- Konnos beach
Main Towns & Airports
Approximate travel times
- Larnaca town: 30 minutes, 62km
- Larnaca International Airport: 30 minutes, 58km
- Limassol: 1 hr, 113km
- Nicosia: 50 minutes, 87km
- Paphos: 2 hrs, 179km
- Troodos mountains: 2 hrs, 156km
Explore other areas in Cyprus, by car
Distances from Napa Hills Residences:
- Larnaca: approx. 62km, 30 minutes, southern coast
- Limassol: approx. 113km, 1 hour, southern coast
- Nicosia: approx. 87km, 50 minutes, the capital in the centre of Cyprus
- Paphos: approx. 179km, 2 hours, southwestern coast
- Troodos: approx. 2 hours, 156km, central mountain range